Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pissing me off about the elderly in nursing homes

Available at: Amazon.com
Barnes&Noble.com
Kindle Edition


I keep hearing and reading about a nursing home that brought in male strippers for the entertainment of the elderly, mostly the elderly women.  Now I hear that some damned adult kid is suing the nursing home on behalf of his mother stating: "She has been defiled."  Get the hell over it Kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

In another news bit I hear: "A nursing home held a Senior Prom for their residents.  To me the strippers is treating the elderly as adults, that Senior Prom is a mockery in my book.  Why?  Well Senior Prom assumes the elderly give a crap about some stupid high school type dance.  Yuck!  While the strippers is giving the elderly the respect they deserve as adults.

Too many damned adult kids think Mom and Dad  or Grandma and Grandpa must be shielded from anything sexual.  Oh my, are the elderly adults now some sort of teenagers who must be protected from sex?  Did the elderly Never have sex?  How do the adult kids figure how They came into this world?  No sex?  Yes, adult elderly have likely had more sex than those cheeky adult kids have ever had.  Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too many people think elderly adults are dead from the waist down.  Stop it!!!!!!!!

For that stupid adult guy who thinks 'Mom was defiled' by joining in the fun.  I was an Activity Director and I can assure you No One is Forced to attend any activity in a nursing home.  They are asked and apparently Mom said: "Yes."  to attending.  You want to talk stupid lawsuits with me?  

I've seen the pictures of his mom on the news, she is stuffing money into the shorts of a male stripper and she is smiling from ear to ear.  I just want to slap that adult child.  

Stop pissing me off over the elderly in nursing homes.  I have an entire section in my book concerning sex and the elderly.