Saturday, April 21, 2018

Men and Women



I was recently reading a magazine article, written by a psychologist, concerning how women need to act if they become the sole bread winner.  It was all about how not to bruise your husband's ego.  I had to laugh because it said ALL the things for women not to do, the things Many men Have been doing for years to their wives.  While I do not think two wrongs make a right, I Do think hubby needs to suck it up and get a grip, just as women Were Expected to do for years.  Here is My take on that stupid article.




I'm frankly surprised so Many husbands even survived the 1950's and 60's, still intact.  The stupid article I read said: "Don't squeeze the purse strings just because You bring in more money."  Well, boo fucking hoo.  How many husbands did we hear say: "It's My place, I pay the rent, not Her.'?  Yeah, forgive me for Not sympathizing with little hubby.  MY advice?  Get over it.



A lot of women were demeaned not only at home, but in ads as well.  I Remember my own mom, when asked what she wanted for Christmas, saying: "Anything Without a handle."  Seriously. 

Another stupid piece of advice from the article: "Don't Expect your husband to do ALL the housework."  Uh Huh.  How Many men always jumped in there right after work to help out at home?  Some, these days do, but Many Don't too.  How Many men said: "you're home all day, why isn't the house spotless?"   I dare say, Too many have and Do.  

So Why is poor hubby's ego so much more fragile than women's.  After all, doesn't history say 'women are the weaker sex?'   Yeah, right, sure we are.  That house Better be clean when I get home, I can assure you of That. Remember: Most women Never shot a man while he was doing the dishes or doing the laundry.

I cannot Believe I was even reading the words in this, the 21st century in a magazine.  Get over it guys!  



"My wife doesn't understand me"  That makes TWO of us, I don't understand you either!!!!!!  

"Leave a comment and share what you think